A total of 124 million drams will be allocated to the Armenian government staff from the reserve fund for organizing celebrations on the Citizen’s Day.
The funds will be used for properly holding events on the day in capital Yerevan and all provinces of Armenia.
Earlier on April 9, the Armenian parliament passed the government-drafted bill proposing to declare the last Saturday of April as Citizen’s Day in the country.
The new measure is conditioned with the mass civil disobedience and ‘velvet revolution’ in Armenia in April-May 2018.
- Armenian Finance Minister: 5.2% economic growth recorded in 2018
- Presentation of Armenian translation of 2nd President’s book
- Armenia’s Prosecutor’s Office reacts to the letter asking for ex-President Kocharyan’s release
- Ex-mayor of Turkey’s Van, who visited Armenia, is sentenced to almost 9 years in prison
- Russia’s Putin to visit Azerbaijan in late September
- Prime Minister Karen Karapetyan meets with RPA-nominated presidential candidate Armen Sargsyan
- Iran re-opens border crossing with Iraqi Kurdistan region: state media
- EU publishes text of agreement to be signed with Armenia
- Armenia President receives Russian Industry and Trade Minister
- Serzh Sargsyan said- why not, take part. Ara Abrahamyan