No precipitation is predicted in the territory of Armenia in the daytime of February 1, on 2-5 February, Hydromet meteorological service reported, adding light snow is expected at night of February 1 in separate places.
Northeast wind speed is 3-8 m/s. In the daytime of January 31 and at night of February 1, 17-22 m/s wind speed is predicted in some places.
The air temperature will gradually increase by 6-8 degrees on February 1-5.
In capital Yerevan, no precipitation is predicted in the daytime of February 1, on 2-5. At night of February 1, light snow is possible in some parts of the capital.
- Ex-mayor of Turkey’s Van, who visited Armenia, is sentenced to almost 9 years in prison
- Russia’s Putin to visit Azerbaijan in late September
- Prime Minister Karen Karapetyan meets with RPA-nominated presidential candidate Armen Sargsyan
- Iran re-opens border crossing with Iraqi Kurdistan region: state media
- EU publishes text of agreement to be signed with Armenia
- Armenia President receives Russian Industry and Trade Minister
- Serzh Sargsyan said- why not, take part. Ara Abrahamyan
- “Stand up, Armenia” civic movement expanded the agenda, what to expect
- The Prime Minister reprimanded three ministers
- Obama is in hard situation. Aram Karapetyan