The meeting of Armen Sarkissian, the candidate of the ruling Republican Party of Armenia (RPA) for Armenia’s next president, with the MPs of Yelk faction has kicked off in the National Assembly. All the nine MPs of the opposition bloc are taking part in the meeting.
Armen Sarkissian promised to answer the reporters’ questions after the meeting.
To note, Mr Sarkissian will also hold a meeting with Tsarukyan faction lawmakers in coming days, MP Iveta Tonoyan told reporters in the Parliament on Thursday, adding the meeting date is not set yet.
- Ex-mayor of Turkey’s Van, who visited Armenia, is sentenced to almost 9 years in prison
- Russia’s Putin to visit Azerbaijan in late September
- Prime Minister Karen Karapetyan meets with RPA-nominated presidential candidate Armen Sargsyan
- Iran re-opens border crossing with Iraqi Kurdistan region: state media
- EU publishes text of agreement to be signed with Armenia
- Armenia President receives Russian Industry and Trade Minister
- Serzh Sargsyan said- why not, take part. Ara Abrahamyan
- “Stand up, Armenia” civic movement expanded the agenda, what to expect
- The Prime Minister reprimanded three ministers
- Obama is in hard situation. Aram Karapetyan