Three agreements on cooperation in the IT, science, education and art as well as agriculture spheres were signed in the scope of Armenia’s PM Karen Karapetyan’s official visit to the Islamic Republic of Iran, local media outlets reported.
The Armenian delegation comprises the chairman of the state revenue committee, minister of energy and natural resources, ministers of transport and communication, agriculture, and culture.
As the government reported earlier, the head of the Armenian government is holding meetings with IRI President Hassan Rouhani, First Vice President Es’haq Jahangiri and Majlis Speaker Ali Larijani.
Karen Karapetyan is also set to visit Ararat Sports Club where he is scheduled to meet with representatives of the local Armenian community, including the business community.
- Prime Minister Karen Karapetyan meets with RPA-nominated presidential candidate Armen Sargsyan
- Iran re-opens border crossing with Iraqi Kurdistan region: state media
- EU publishes text of agreement to be signed with Armenia
- Armenia President receives Russian Industry and Trade Minister
- Serzh Sargsyan said- why not, take part. Ara Abrahamyan
- “Stand up, Armenia” civic movement expanded the agenda, what to expect
- The Prime Minister reprimanded three ministers
- Obama is in hard situation. Aram Karapetyan
- Author of UN Report Confirming The Armenian Genocide Passes Away
- “Joghovourd”: Low quality drugs for diabetes