Armenia’s inbound tourism recorded a remarkable increase in 2017, the statistics show.
The country welcomed a total of 1,494,779 tourists in 2017, up by 18.7% compared to the previous year’s data, according to the figures released by the National Statistical Service (NSS).
Meantime, 1,481,755 people left Armenia for tourism purposes in January-December 2017, indicating an increase of 17.3% over 2016.
- Ex-mayor of Turkey’s Van, who visited Armenia, is sentenced to almost 9 years in prison
- Russia’s Putin to visit Azerbaijan in late September
- Prime Minister Karen Karapetyan meets with RPA-nominated presidential candidate Armen Sargsyan
- Iran re-opens border crossing with Iraqi Kurdistan region: state media
- EU publishes text of agreement to be signed with Armenia
- Armenia President receives Russian Industry and Trade Minister
- Serzh Sargsyan said- why not, take part. Ara Abrahamyan
- “Stand up, Armenia” civic movement expanded the agenda, what to expect
- The Prime Minister reprimanded three ministers
- Obama is in hard situation. Aram Karapetyan