The OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Igor Popov, Stephane Visconti, and Andrew Schofer issued a statement on Saturday, summing up the results of their regional visit and the meetings they held with presidents of Armenia and Azerbaijan.
As the statement posted on the OSCE website reads, the discussions came “to finalize preparations for the upcoming meeting of the Presidents, including possible topics for discussion.”
It is noted that both presidents confirmed their readiness to reengage in negotiations with the purpose of reaching a peaceful settlement to the conflict.
“Information on the forthcoming summit will be released by the respective sides in the near future,” the statement read.
- EU publishes text of agreement to be signed with Armenia
- Armenia President receives Russian Industry and Trade Minister
- Serzh Sargsyan said- why not, take part. Ara Abrahamyan
- “Stand up, Armenia” civic movement expanded the agenda, what to expect
- The Prime Minister reprimanded three ministers
- Obama is in hard situation. Aram Karapetyan
- Author of UN Report Confirming The Armenian Genocide Passes Away
- “Joghovourd”: Low quality drugs for diabetes
- “Joghovurd” daily: Davutoglu pursued Nalbandyan
- “Joghovurd”: 7.4 thousand USD purchase of MFA for cognacs