As a result of joint investigative operations, the officers of Internal security and preclearance control departments at the State Revenue Committee (SRC) have revealed and prevented a smuggling attempt of large amounts of medication with Turkish marking at Zvartnots International Airport.
As the press department at SRC reports, the detained citizen informed the medication had been obtained in Turkey and was planned to smuggle into the territory of Armenia through Georgia.
The SRC calls on citizens to pay attention on the Armenian marking and the SRC authorized labels when buying medicine.
- Supreme Judicial Council elects new chairman
- Armenian Finance Minister: 5.2% economic growth recorded in 2018
- Presentation of Armenian translation of 2nd President’s book
- Armenia’s Prosecutor’s Office reacts to the letter asking for ex-President Kocharyan’s release
- Ex-mayor of Turkey’s Van, who visited Armenia, is sentenced to almost 9 years in prison
- Russia’s Putin to visit Azerbaijan in late September
- Prime Minister Karen Karapetyan meets with RPA-nominated presidential candidate Armen Sargsyan
- Iran re-opens border crossing with Iraqi Kurdistan region: state media
- EU publishes text of agreement to be signed with Armenia
- Armenia President receives Russian Industry and Trade Minister