The Armenian national football squad held a pre-match training on Wednesday at Vazgen Sargsyan Republican Stadium in Yerevan ahead of the clash against Poland.
The Armenian team held light warm and tactical drills, followed by a small-sided game.
To note, Armenian football team is set to play on October 5 the 2018 World Cup qualifying match in Group E against Poland at Republican Stadium.
Matej Jug will officiate in the match, while Manuel Vidal and Matej Zunich will act as assistant referees.
- Iran re-opens border crossing with Iraqi Kurdistan region: state media
- EU publishes text of agreement to be signed with Armenia
- Armenia President receives Russian Industry and Trade Minister
- Serzh Sargsyan said- why not, take part. Ara Abrahamyan
- “Stand up, Armenia” civic movement expanded the agenda, what to expect
- The Prime Minister reprimanded three ministers
- Obama is in hard situation. Aram Karapetyan
- Author of UN Report Confirming The Armenian Genocide Passes Away
- “Joghovourd”: Low quality drugs for diabetes
- “Joghovurd” daily: Davutoglu pursued Nalbandyan