The National Assembly of Armenia on Thursday approved the program submitted by the new government led by Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan.
62 MPs voted in favor of the program, while 39 lawmakers voted against, with no abstentions.
“Dear Prime Minister, I congratulate you on the adoption of the government program and express hope that the provisions mentioned in your speech and set in the program will be realized,” Speaker Ara Babloyan said.
The Armenian parliament kicked off a special session on Thursday morning to debate PM Pashinyan’s government program, which consists of 7 points – the main directions of the cabinet activity, preparation of snap parliamentary elections, ensuring internal and external security, combatting corruption, free, dignified and happy citizen, consistent development of economy and Armenia-Diaspora ties.
- Prime Minister Karen Karapetyan meets with RPA-nominated presidential candidate Armen Sargsyan
- Iran re-opens border crossing with Iraqi Kurdistan region: state media
- EU publishes text of agreement to be signed with Armenia
- Armenia President receives Russian Industry and Trade Minister
- Serzh Sargsyan said- why not, take part. Ara Abrahamyan
- “Stand up, Armenia” civic movement expanded the agenda, what to expect
- The Prime Minister reprimanded three ministers
- Obama is in hard situation. Aram Karapetyan
- Author of UN Report Confirming The Armenian Genocide Passes Away
- “Joghovourd”: Low quality drugs for diabetes