Armenia’s Srbuk, along with the other 40 contestants, walked down the orange carpet in Tel Aviv on Sunday evening to inaugurate the 64th edition of the Eurovision Song Contest.
The Armenian singer performed her second rehearsal on 10 May.
She will perform ‘Walking Out’, a song composed by Lost Capital and tokionine, with the lyrics penned by Garik Papoyan, who also wrote Aram MP3’s “Not Alone” for Eurovision 2014.
The Grand Final of Eurovision 2019 will take place on Saturday, 18 May, with the two Semi-Finals to be held on Tuesday 14 and Thursday 16 May. Srbuk will take to the stage first in the second Semi-Final.
Already one of Armenia’s biggest music stars at a tender age of just 24, Srbuk has reached the final of X Factor in Armenia and Voice of Ukraine and now she is ready to make a big impression internationally.
Srbuk been touring festival and television shows and now that experience will help her at the world’s biggest music competition of all.
- Armenian Finance Minister: 5.2% economic growth recorded in 2018
- Presentation of Armenian translation of 2nd President’s book
- Armenia’s Prosecutor’s Office reacts to the letter asking for ex-President Kocharyan’s release
- Ex-mayor of Turkey’s Van, who visited Armenia, is sentenced to almost 9 years in prison
- Russia’s Putin to visit Azerbaijan in late September
- Prime Minister Karen Karapetyan meets with RPA-nominated presidential candidate Armen Sargsyan
- Iran re-opens border crossing with Iraqi Kurdistan region: state media
- EU publishes text of agreement to be signed with Armenia
- Armenia President receives Russian Industry and Trade Minister
- Serzh Sargsyan said- why not, take part. Ara Abrahamyan