Armenian GM Levon Aronian has played draw with Grigory Oparin of Russia in round 8 of Tradewise Gibraltar Chess Festival 2018 (10 rounds, Swiss system), National Olympic Committee reported.
According to the source, another Armenian representative Lilit Mkrtchian suffered defeat from Shardul Gagare of India. After eight rounds, Aronian holds the 11th spot with 6 points. Lilit Mkrtchian comes 121st with 4 points.
- Prime Minister Karen Karapetyan meets with RPA-nominated presidential candidate Armen Sargsyan
- Iran re-opens border crossing with Iraqi Kurdistan region: state media
- EU publishes text of agreement to be signed with Armenia
- Armenia President receives Russian Industry and Trade Minister
- Serzh Sargsyan said- why not, take part. Ara Abrahamyan
- “Stand up, Armenia” civic movement expanded the agenda, what to expect
- The Prime Minister reprimanded three ministers
- Obama is in hard situation. Aram Karapetyan
- Author of UN Report Confirming The Armenian Genocide Passes Away
- “Joghovourd”: Low quality drugs for diabetes