The products of two Artsakh companies – Stepanakert Brandy Factory and Arcakh Bio – are represented at an international exhibition of food, beverages and food raw materials ProdExpo 2018 which is held in Moscow, Russia.
Despite the claims by Azerbaijani ministry of economy that Artsakh products were prevented from display at the exhibition, the photos obtained by Panorama.am show the pavilion continues its normal operation.
To note, the representative of the Stepanakert Cognac Plant earlier told aysor.am news website that the company met no obstacle from Azerbaijan to participate at the exhibition.
“The Stepanakert Cognac Plant is registered in Yerevan under the name B.H.brandy company and is represented at ProdExpo 2018 in that status,” the company representative was quoted by the source.
- Ex-mayor of Turkey’s Van, who visited Armenia, is sentenced to almost 9 years in prison
- Russia’s Putin to visit Azerbaijan in late September
- Prime Minister Karen Karapetyan meets with RPA-nominated presidential candidate Armen Sargsyan
- Iran re-opens border crossing with Iraqi Kurdistan region: state media
- EU publishes text of agreement to be signed with Armenia
- Armenia President receives Russian Industry and Trade Minister
- Serzh Sargsyan said- why not, take part. Ara Abrahamyan
- “Stand up, Armenia” civic movement expanded the agenda, what to expect
- The Prime Minister reprimanded three ministers
- Obama is in hard situation. Aram Karapetyan