No nation in the world can be compared to the Armenian people in terms of their history, a Russian writer wrote on Twitter.
“It is even shameful to be compared to Armenia’s history. In 301, Armenia (before Byzantium) became the first Christian country in the world,” famous writer, poet and publicist Eduard Limonov said in a tweet, according to Rusarminfo.
The tweet has attracted the attention of a number of users of the social network, with one of them arguing Osroene Hellenistic state was the first country in the world to adopt Christianity. In response, the Russian writer noted that Armenians have preserved their identity through the course of time, while the Mesopotamian country no longer exists.
- Iran re-opens border crossing with Iraqi Kurdistan region: state media
- EU publishes text of agreement to be signed with Armenia
- Armenia President receives Russian Industry and Trade Minister
- Serzh Sargsyan said- why not, take part. Ara Abrahamyan
- “Stand up, Armenia” civic movement expanded the agenda, what to expect
- The Prime Minister reprimanded three ministers
- Obama is in hard situation. Aram Karapetyan
- Author of UN Report Confirming The Armenian Genocide Passes Away
- “Joghovourd”: Low quality drugs for diabetes
- “Joghovurd” daily: Davutoglu pursued Nalbandyan