Today, on June 1, an exhibition titled “Little Survivors of the Armenian Genocide: Some Episodes” will be opened in the conference hall of “The Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute” foundation.
The bilingual (Armenian, English) exhibition will feature some interviews of the Armenian children kept in the archive of the League of Nations as well as original materials, photos, postcards, stamps of the archive and museum fund of the “The Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute” foundation.
The exhibition will open at 2pm and is open to public.
- Traces of Armenian cultural heritage vanished in Bingyol
- Supreme Judicial Council elects new chairman
- Armenian Finance Minister: 5.2% economic growth recorded in 2018
- Presentation of Armenian translation of 2nd President’s book
- Armenia’s Prosecutor’s Office reacts to the letter asking for ex-President Kocharyan’s release
- Ex-mayor of Turkey’s Van, who visited Armenia, is sentenced to almost 9 years in prison
- Russia’s Putin to visit Azerbaijan in late September
- Prime Minister Karen Karapetyan meets with RPA-nominated presidential candidate Armen Sargsyan
- Iran re-opens border crossing with Iraqi Kurdistan region: state media
- EU publishes text of agreement to be signed with Armenia