Georgian President Salome Zourabichvili will arrive in Armenia on Wednesday, 13 March, on a two-day official visit at the invitation of President Armen Sarkissian, the presidential office said on Facebook.
The agenda of the Georgian leader’s Armenia visit has not been revealed yet.
This marks Zourabichvili’s first visit to Armenia since she took office in December 2018. The president has already visited Azerbaijan as part of her regional trip.
- Traces of Armenian cultural heritage vanished in Bingyol
- Supreme Judicial Council elects new chairman
- Armenian Finance Minister: 5.2% economic growth recorded in 2018
- Presentation of Armenian translation of 2nd President’s book
- Armenia’s Prosecutor’s Office reacts to the letter asking for ex-President Kocharyan’s release
- Ex-mayor of Turkey’s Van, who visited Armenia, is sentenced to almost 9 years in prison
- Russia’s Putin to visit Azerbaijan in late September
- Prime Minister Karen Karapetyan meets with RPA-nominated presidential candidate Armen Sargsyan
- Iran re-opens border crossing with Iraqi Kurdistan region: state media
- EU publishes text of agreement to be signed with Armenia