President Serzh Sargsyan received today OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Igor Popov (Russia), Andrew Schofer (USA), Stefan Visconti (France) and Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairman-in-Office Andrzej Kasprzyk.
As the press department at the President’s Office reported, the meeting focused on the possibilities for advancing the process of peaceful settlement of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, including issues related to the organization of a meeting between the Presidents of Armenia and Azerbaijan. Reference was made to the situation in the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict zone.
The participants of the meeting stressed the need for the sides to the conflict to observe their commitment to the peaceful settlement of the conflict.
- Ex-mayor of Turkey’s Van, who visited Armenia, is sentenced to almost 9 years in prison
- Russia’s Putin to visit Azerbaijan in late September
- Prime Minister Karen Karapetyan meets with RPA-nominated presidential candidate Armen Sargsyan
- Iran re-opens border crossing with Iraqi Kurdistan region: state media
- EU publishes text of agreement to be signed with Armenia
- Armenia President receives Russian Industry and Trade Minister
- Serzh Sargsyan said- why not, take part. Ara Abrahamyan
- “Stand up, Armenia” civic movement expanded the agenda, what to expect
- The Prime Minister reprimanded three ministers
- Obama is in hard situation. Aram Karapetyan