Armenian national football team and Arsenal midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan has released his ‘little copy’ – mini Henrikh Mkhitaryan – on June 1 marking International Children’s Day.
He posted a video on Facebook showing himself playing football with his life-like doll ‘MickiToy’. “I always wanted to connect you individually, that is why I decided to realize that through this small character,” he said, while introducing the toy.
“The toy is ready to listen to and play with you. It’s interactive and speaks with my voice. I hope you will like it as much as I do, and it will become your best friend,” the video message said.
He also offered his congratulations to children in the post. “I wish every kid to be blessed with a happy childhood and a bright future,” the Armenian football star wrote.
‘MickiToy’ is already available at Mankan Shops.
- Prime Minister Karen Karapetyan meets with RPA-nominated presidential candidate Armen Sargsyan
- Iran re-opens border crossing with Iraqi Kurdistan region: state media
- EU publishes text of agreement to be signed with Armenia
- Armenia President receives Russian Industry and Trade Minister
- Serzh Sargsyan said- why not, take part. Ara Abrahamyan
- “Stand up, Armenia” civic movement expanded the agenda, what to expect
- The Prime Minister reprimanded three ministers
- Obama is in hard situation. Aram Karapetyan
- Author of UN Report Confirming The Armenian Genocide Passes Away
- “Joghovourd”: Low quality drugs for diabetes