No Armenians and citizens of Armenia have suffered in the metro ceiling collapse in Tbilisi, Georgia, the Armenian Embassy reported.
As reported earlier, at least 14 people were seriously injured when the ceiling of a metro station collapsed in Tbilisi on Tuesday. The ceiling of Varketili metro station in eastern Tbilisi dropped suddenly on the passengers’ platform.
The injured were sent to a nearby hospital immediately by patrol police, according to local reports.
The metro station has been temporarily closed
- Prime Minister Karen Karapetyan meets with RPA-nominated presidential candidate Armen Sargsyan
- Iran re-opens border crossing with Iraqi Kurdistan region: state media
- EU publishes text of agreement to be signed with Armenia
- Armenia President receives Russian Industry and Trade Minister
- Serzh Sargsyan said- why not, take part. Ara Abrahamyan
- “Stand up, Armenia” civic movement expanded the agenda, what to expect
- The Prime Minister reprimanded three ministers
- Obama is in hard situation. Aram Karapetyan
- Author of UN Report Confirming The Armenian Genocide Passes Away
- “Joghovourd”: Low quality drugs for diabetes