There is no confirmed information at the moment on whether there are Armenians among the Las Vegas shooting casualties, foreign ministry spokesperson Tigran Balayan said in a tweet.
In the official’s words, Armenia’s honorary consul in Las Vegas is in constant contact with local authorities and law enforcement agencies.
According to the latest data, at least 59 people were killed and 527 injured in Las Vegas Sunday night when a 64-year-old gunman identified as Stephen Paddock opened fire on a music festival crowd from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, for minutes before killing himself.
ISIS has claimed responsibility for the deadliest mass shooting.
- EU publishes text of agreement to be signed with Armenia
- Armenia President receives Russian Industry and Trade Minister
- Serzh Sargsyan said- why not, take part. Ara Abrahamyan
- “Stand up, Armenia” civic movement expanded the agenda, what to expect
- The Prime Minister reprimanded three ministers
- Obama is in hard situation. Aram Karapetyan
- Author of UN Report Confirming The Armenian Genocide Passes Away
- “Joghovourd”: Low quality drugs for diabetes
- “Joghovurd” daily: Davutoglu pursued Nalbandyan
- “Joghovurd”: 7.4 thousand USD purchase of MFA for cognacs