More than 100 flights have been delayed at Moscow airports on Monday due to weather conditions, TASS news agency reported, citing the Yandex.Schedule website reports.
According to the source, as of 09:25 Moscow time (06:25 GMT), 57 flights have been delayed at Sheremetyevo airport. Domodedovo airport has delayed 40 flights and cancelled 6 others. At Vnukovo airport, four flights have been cancelled and another five delayed.
In the past few days, the Moscow region has been hit by the heaviest snowfall on record. As of 21:00 on Sunday, a total of 38 centimeters of snow fell in Moscow.
Meanwhile, the online arrivals and departures board of covering Yerevan Zvartnots airports shows one of Yerevan-Moscow flights – SU 1859 by Aeroflot scheduled at 11:20 – has been delayed.
- Ex-mayor of Turkey’s Van, who visited Armenia, is sentenced to almost 9 years in prison
- Russia’s Putin to visit Azerbaijan in late September
- Prime Minister Karen Karapetyan meets with RPA-nominated presidential candidate Armen Sargsyan
- Iran re-opens border crossing with Iraqi Kurdistan region: state media
- EU publishes text of agreement to be signed with Armenia
- Armenia President receives Russian Industry and Trade Minister
- Serzh Sargsyan said- why not, take part. Ara Abrahamyan
- “Stand up, Armenia” civic movement expanded the agenda, what to expect
- The Prime Minister reprimanded three ministers
- Obama is in hard situation. Aram Karapetyan