Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan called today at the Russian Embassy in Armenia on the occasion of Russia’s national holiday – Russia Day, his office said.
Pashinyan congratulated Ambassador Sergey Kopirkin, the embassy staff and the friendly people of Russia, wishing them peace and prosperity. The PM also issued a congratulatory messages to Russian President Vladimir Putin and Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev.
The message to the Russian leader reads in part:
“Dear Vladimir Vladimirovich,
Please accept my heartfelt congratulations on your country’s national holiday – Russia Day.
This important day for your country, which boasts a millennia-long history and a unique heritage, symbolizes systemic changes in the political, social and economic spheres and consistent work to strengthen Russia’s role and image in the international arena.
We highly value the centuries-old ties of friendship between our two countries and peoples, which provide a solid basis for the development of interstate relations based on strategic bonds of allied partnership.
I am deeply convinced that the furtherance of constructive cooperation in both bilateral and multilateral formats, as well as our joint efforts to implement mutually beneficial programs in the economic, cultural and humanitarian spheres meet the fundamental interests of the brotherly peoples of Armenia and Russia.
I am convinced that our recent meeting in Sochi, held on the sidelines of the EAEU Summit, was another step on the way to strengthening and enriching the Armenian-Russian allied relations to the benefit of our peoples and States, and in the best interest of security and stability in the South Caucasus.
Dear Vladimir Vladimirovich, I wish you good health and further success, as well as peace, progress and prosperity for all citizens of Russia.”
- Presentation of Armenian translation of 2nd President’s book
- Armenia’s Prosecutor’s Office reacts to the letter asking for ex-President Kocharyan’s release
- Ex-mayor of Turkey’s Van, who visited Armenia, is sentenced to almost 9 years in prison
- Russia’s Putin to visit Azerbaijan in late September
- Prime Minister Karen Karapetyan meets with RPA-nominated presidential candidate Armen Sargsyan
- Iran re-opens border crossing with Iraqi Kurdistan region: state media
- EU publishes text of agreement to be signed with Armenia
- Armenia President receives Russian Industry and Trade Minister
- Serzh Sargsyan said- why not, take part. Ara Abrahamyan
- “Stand up, Armenia” civic movement expanded the agenda, what to expect