President Serzh Sargsyan attended today the opening the 13th Annual DigiTec Expo-2017 exhibition at the Mathematical Machines Research Institute’s Yerevan Expo Center, the press department of the President’s Office reported.
To be held from September 29 to October 1 under the motto of “Holiday for Technological Armenians,” the international technology exhibition features products and services manufactured and provided by Armenian companies, including start-ups, as well as schoolchildren’s innovative ideas and technology solutions, the market trends and innovations.
Vacancy information is also available for the visitors of the exhibition. Business meetings, competitions and seminars will be held within the framework of the DigiTec Expo -2017. Among the 150 companies in attendance this year, there are well-known Armenian entities, leading companies from different countries – Japan, China, India, USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Russia, Sweden, Austria, Germany, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania and so on.
After the ceremony of opening, the President toured the stands getting acquainted with the products and services on display. Serzh Sargsyan talked to the exhibition participants about their current activities, problems and development programs.
- EU publishes text of agreement to be signed with Armenia
- Armenia President receives Russian Industry and Trade Minister
- Serzh Sargsyan said- why not, take part. Ara Abrahamyan
- “Stand up, Armenia” civic movement expanded the agenda, what to expect
- The Prime Minister reprimanded three ministers
- Obama is in hard situation. Aram Karapetyan
- Author of UN Report Confirming The Armenian Genocide Passes Away
- “Joghovourd”: Low quality drugs for diabetes
- “Joghovurd” daily: Davutoglu pursued Nalbandyan
- “Joghovurd”: 7.4 thousand USD purchase of MFA for cognacs