President Armen Sarkissian of Armenia has issued a congratulatory message to Russian President Vladimir Putin on the occasion of Russia Day. The message, released by the presidential office, reads:
“Distinguished Mr. President,
Please accept my warm congratulations on the occasion of state holiday – Russia Day.
This momentous day became a starting point for statebuilding, social and economic development of the country, structural changes in the areas of education, science and culture which the brotherly people of Russia can be rightly proud of. Accomplishments have further enhanced the role and reputation of the country at the international arena.
Deep roots of our two peoples’ interaction, which is based on solid, centuries-long strong ties, trust and mutual assistance, today promote the deepening of Armenia’s and Russia’s bilateral partnership.
I am confident that the persistent advancement of the multifaceted interstate relations will continue to stem from the basic interests of our peoples and states and serve the regional and international security.
Distinguished Mr. President,
I wish you strong health, well-being and all the best, as well as peace and prosperity to the citizens of the Russian Federation.”
- Prime Minister Karen Karapetyan meets with RPA-nominated presidential candidate Armen Sargsyan
- Iran re-opens border crossing with Iraqi Kurdistan region: state media
- EU publishes text of agreement to be signed with Armenia
- Armenia President receives Russian Industry and Trade Minister
- Serzh Sargsyan said- why not, take part. Ara Abrahamyan
- “Stand up, Armenia” civic movement expanded the agenda, what to expect
- The Prime Minister reprimanded three ministers
- Obama is in hard situation. Aram Karapetyan
- Author of UN Report Confirming The Armenian Genocide Passes Away
- “Joghovourd”: Low quality drugs for diabetes