Armen Sargsyan, the candidate of the ruling Republican Party of Armenia (RPA) for Armenia’s next president, is preparing for the meeting with President Serzh Sargsyan.
Mr Sargsyan is currently holding meetings with political forces and representatives of the intelligentsia, he told reporters after touring Tumo Center for Creative Technologies.
“This is the work I am doing now and with this I am preparing for my next meeting with the Armenian President in the near future, but the date is still unknown. I need to be prepared for that meeting,” he said.
Armen Sargsyan stressed he will meet with the reporters and answer all their questions when he makes a final decision following his meeting with President Sargsyan.
He also highlighted his visit to the Tumo center is not accidental. “If we plan, dream and think of the future of our country, Tumo is the first ‘flower’ that directly shows the path Armenia should embark on. Naturally, Armenia should succeed in all the spheres of economy, from agriculture to construction, from industry to banking. But is there any direction that will allow us, Armenians who live in Armenia to find their way to the real big market? Is there any sphere, which can not only use Armenia’s resources, but also attract the Diaspora Armenians? I believe it is the modern technologies, their proper management and export to the international market,” he said.
- Ex-mayor of Turkey’s Van, who visited Armenia, is sentenced to almost 9 years in prison
- Russia’s Putin to visit Azerbaijan in late September
- Prime Minister Karen Karapetyan meets with RPA-nominated presidential candidate Armen Sargsyan
- Iran re-opens border crossing with Iraqi Kurdistan region: state media
- EU publishes text of agreement to be signed with Armenia
- Armenia President receives Russian Industry and Trade Minister
- Serzh Sargsyan said- why not, take part. Ara Abrahamyan
- “Stand up, Armenia” civic movement expanded the agenda, what to expect
- The Prime Minister reprimanded three ministers
- Obama is in hard situation. Aram Karapetyan