Armenia’s PM Karen Karapetyan will pay two-day official visit to the Islamic Republic of Iran (IRI) at the invitation of Iranian Vice-President Eshaq Jahangiri.
As the press department at the government reported in a release, the head of the cabinet will hold meetings with the President of IRI Hassan Rouhani, Vice-President Eshaq Jahangiri and the Speaker of Parliament Ali Larijani.
Karapetyan will attend Ararat sport club to meet with members of the Armenian community, including business representatives.
- Prime Minister Karen Karapetyan meets with RPA-nominated presidential candidate Armen Sargsyan
- Iran re-opens border crossing with Iraqi Kurdistan region: state media
- EU publishes text of agreement to be signed with Armenia
- Armenia President receives Russian Industry and Trade Minister
- Serzh Sargsyan said- why not, take part. Ara Abrahamyan
- “Stand up, Armenia” civic movement expanded the agenda, what to expect
- The Prime Minister reprimanded three ministers
- Obama is in hard situation. Aram Karapetyan
- Author of UN Report Confirming The Armenian Genocide Passes Away
- “Joghovourd”: Low quality drugs for diabetes