The council of ‘’ Stand up, Armenia’’ movement has spread an announcement. It is said in the announcement that if on August 11, at 19:00 the number of meeting participants is sufficient for closing the Republic Square totally they will stay in the square as long as RAP president Serzh Sargsyan, RAP vice-president and RA prime-minister Hovik Abrahamyan and all other important figures from RAP.
It is said in the announcement:
‘’We want changes in our country. It was the essential motivation which brought us to Baghramyan on 22nd of June, and on June 27th to the Republican Square. We want that in Armenia
1. The government will get rid of criminals
2. The stolen will be returned to people
3. Justice will be established in the country
4. The concept of Civic-prisoner will be eleiminated in Armenia
5. All illegal and against-Constitution parties will be closed
6. Free, fair and sincere elections will be guarantteed
7. The right of free business will be unavailable
8. A fair tax system will be input
9. The large property of strategic importance will be public
10. The salaries will be fair
11. The right of getting job and having professional progress will be protected
12. Social safety will be increased
13. The army, police and national security will be modernized
14. Normal conditions should be made for force position holders
15. All participants of Great Patriotic, Artsakh war ans other martial acts will have social protection
The RAP president and his team has proved long ago that they cannot just implement these improvements but also with their existence they do their best in order not to let the above-mentioned reforms be implemented. That is why we have this disposition.
If on August 11, at 19:00 the number of meeting participants is sufficient for closing the Republic Square, we will present demand to the opposition parties to establish government of people’s trust and we will stay in the Square as long as RAP president Serzh Sargsyan, RAP vice-president and RA prime-minister Hovik Abrahamyan and all other important figures from RAP.