Armenian capital Yerevan is set to host an international balloon festival to be held in Yerevan for the first time on October 14-17 within the frames of “Erebuni-Yerevan 2799” celebration.
As the Yerevan Municipality reported in a release, the balloon festival named “Discover Armenia from the sky” will be held with the support of partner by Yerevan Municipality and “Skyball” company.
As the head of the Department of External Design and Advertising at Yerevan Municipality Araz Baghdasaryan said at a press conference on Tuesday event will become a real present for Yerevan residents and guests of the capital.
The participants arrived in Yerevan from Russia, Bulgaria, Belarus and Lithuania will be exploring the sky of the capital on 14 balloons and will land outside the administrative borders of Yerevan.
The head of “Skyball” company Nairi Barseghyan in his turn informed that some tasks had been set for the teams. So, the privilege will be given to the crew whose balloon will stay in the sky longer.
The official opening of the fest will take place on October 14, at 15:30 in the Republic square.
- EU publishes text of agreement to be signed with Armenia
- Armenia President receives Russian Industry and Trade Minister
- Serzh Sargsyan said- why not, take part. Ara Abrahamyan
- “Stand up, Armenia” civic movement expanded the agenda, what to expect
- The Prime Minister reprimanded three ministers
- Obama is in hard situation. Aram Karapetyan
- Author of UN Report Confirming The Armenian Genocide Passes Away
- “Joghovourd”: Low quality drugs for diabetes
- “Joghovurd” daily: Davutoglu pursued Nalbandyan
- “Joghovurd”: 7.4 thousand USD purchase of MFA for cognacs